[hcs-d] Capital One Tech Series - 2

Richard Ouyang rouyang at college.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:21:54 EDT 2016

[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01D21BE3.BAA11250]

Capital One Tech Series – Software Development @ Capital One

Sponsored by Harvard Computer Society

*Date: Tuesday, October 4*

*Time: 6pm – 7:30pm*

*Location: Emerson Hall 105*

At Capital One, our goal is simple: bring ingenuity, simplicity, and
humanity to an industry ripe for change. Founder-led and technology-driven,
Capital One is on a mission to reinvent banking and to give our customers
the financial tools they need to live their best lives.  Join us for a
discussion on just that, our quest to take the banking industry digital.
Learn about the tools and processes we use to develop our flagship mobile
application and other applications within Capital One.

There will be food and prizes (Google Chromecast, Raspberry Pi Starter Kit)!

*Keynote Speaker*

Mike Eason – Managing Vice President - Technology

If you are interested in learning more, take a look at our applications for
opportunities at Capital One.

*Full-Time*

*https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-development-program-harvard-university/1786/2714266
<https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-development-program-harvard-university/1786/2714266>*

*Intern*

*https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-intern-program-harvard-university/1786/2714262
<https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/technology-intern-program-harvard-university/1786/2714262>*

*Software Engineering Summit*

https://campus.capitalone.com/events

*Other upcoming events:*

*Big Data Analytics & Technology Fair*

Thursday, Oct. 6, 2:00– 5:00pm, Harvard SOCH

*Tech Coffee Chats*

Wednesday, Oct. 12, 12pm – 3pm, Capital One 360 Cafe, 24 John F. Kennedy St

*Women in Technology sponsored by Harvard Women in Computer Science*

Wednesday, Oct. 12, 5:30– 7:30pm, Ticknor Lounge

*Tech Bootcamp sponsored by Harvard Computer Society*

Thursday, Oct. 13, 6:00– 8:00pm, Fong Auditorium

*HackHarvard*

Friday, Oct. 21 – Sunday, Oct. 23

*Internship Networking Night*

Wednesday, Nov. 2, 6:00– 8:00pm, Capital One 360 Cafe, 24 John F. Kennedy St