[hcs-d] Tech x Medical Opportunity!

Catherine Tuntiserirat stuntiserirat at college.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 28 16:36:24 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I have an opportunity for those who are looking for a *small* project with
a *high impact.*

A friend of mine, Pornpattana Vichitvejpaisal, MD from Harvard Medical
School is looking for an IOS/Android app developer. He needs help in
building an app that assists doctors in performing eye surgeries.

I have looked into the brief of this project and the app is very *simple*.
Users will choose a kind of category, and the app then serves the correct
output that matches the given input.  It’s a *straight-forward data-lookup
app* that would be used my doctors very frequently in an operation.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to him at
Pornpattana.Vichitvejpaisal at childrens.harvard.edu

Cheers!

Catherine