[hcs-d] Job Description: RBI Digital Software Engineer
annhwang at college.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 28 18:06:31 EDT 2016
*Job Description: RBI Digital Software Engineer*
Restaurant Brands International Inc. (RBI) is one of the world's largest
quick service restaurant companies with more than $23 billion in system
sales and over 19,000 restaurants in nearly 100 countries and U.S.
territories. As part of RBI Digital, you’ll have the opportunity to build
innovative software solutions for two of the world’s most prominent and
iconic restaurant brands - Tim Horton’s and Burger King. We’re looking for
a self-starting team member to join RBI Digital as we work on building the
next generation of internal and consumer facing tools for the RBI brand.
· Build core infrastructure to power web and mobile applications that
reach hundreds of millions of people
· Write and review code, develop documentation, and debug problems
· Build report interfaces and data feeds
· Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, operations and
marketing teams in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
· Actively troubleshoot, whiteboard and problem solve projects both
individually and as a team
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
· Graduation with a degree by June 2016
· Proactive and open attitude with an eagerness to dive into any
· Tenacious curiosity and willingness to learn both with and from
· Preferred: Demonstrated software engineering experience previous
internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
· Familiarity with NodeJS, postgres, Amazon Web Services, Go, Ruby is
- Not required but nice to have: iOS and Android experience
*If interested, please contact* JSimek at rbi.com
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is a multinational quick service
restaurant Company, headquartered in Oakville, Ontario. We are one of the
world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with over 19,000
restaurants in approximately 100 countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
Our two iconic brands, Burger King and Tim Hortons, are managed
independently while benefitting from global scale and sharing of best
Burger King Corporation (“Burger King”) owns and licenses the BURGER KING®
brand of hamburger fast food restaurants throughout the world. BURGER KING
is headquartered in Miami, Florida. It is the second largest fast food
hamburger chain in the world, known for serving high-quality, great
tasting, and affordable food.
The TDL Group Corp. (“Tim Hortons”) owns and licenses the Tim Hortons®
brand of café and bake shops throughout Canada, the United States and
select other countries. Tim Hortons is headquartered in Oakville, Ontario.
It is Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain delivering superior
quality products and services to its guests and communities through
leadership, partnerships, and innovations.
Mi Do Choi
Harvard College Class of 2017
A.B. Candidate in Sociology
Contact: +1 917 847 2395
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hcs-discuss