[hcs-d] Harvard Tech Trek - First Deadline is Tomorrow at Midnight!

Eric Timmerman erictimmerman at college.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 21 13:41:13 EDT 2016

[image:
https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/1rb1lOFLIW93J_Pt0QRbz5Y1R5e17pTeTlpdR4I2pX5E/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link]
<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/1rb1lOFLIW93J_Pt0QRbz5Y1R5e17pTeTlpdR4I2pX5E/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
‚Äč
Hi all!

The Harvard Computer Society will be hosting several tours at tech companies
in the Cambridge and Boston area this spring, and we welcome *all
interested students* to sign up! It will be an amazing opportunity to get a
feel for what it's like to work at a booming tech company, large or small.
There is a capacity for each tour, and a lottery will determine the
students who can attend.

*The deadline to sign up for the first tour being held this Friday the 25th
at HubSpot is tomorrow (Tuesday the 22nd) at 11:59PM. Sign up now!*

Currently we have 3 tours scheduled - *Google*, *HubSpot*, and *Cogo Labs*.
Each visit will consist of a tour of the office as well as a Q&A session
where you can speak with various employees - engineering, sales, business
development, etc. All tours will take place on Friday afternoons and will
take no more than 2 hours (see the form for specifics). Although there may
be an engineering focus for the tours, we encourage anyone who is
interested to sign up!

Also, did we mention that *all* *travel* *will be paid for*?

So what are you waiting for?

[image:
https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/1rb1lOFLIW93J_Pt0QRbz5Y1R5e17pTeTlpdR4I2pX5E/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link]
<https://docs.google.com/a/college.harvard.edu/forms/d/1rb1lOFLIW93J_Pt0QRbz5Y1R5e17pTeTlpdR4I2pX5E/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>
Hope to see you there!

If you have any questions, please direct them to me (Eric) at
erictimmerman at college.harvard.edu.

Best,
The HCS Team