[hcs-d] Analyst Opportunity at Solar Investment Firm

James Yu jimmyyu1990 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:14:31 EST 2016

Hi all,

James here (class of 2014). Wanted to pass along an opportunity with a
growing solar investment firm ("True Green Capital"). They currently hold
about ~$200mm in solar investments and are raising another ~$350mm fund.
They are looking for full-time and potentially summer interns to help them
build out their tech platform. Please see below for the job description:

True Green Capital is a private investment firm focused on distributed
energy investments.  Right now that is solar, but will soon be solar +
batteries, and will eventually include things like combined heat and power
(“CHP”) as well.  For the analyst role, we are looking for someone with the
following background:

·         Technical background – computer science, physics degree or
equivalent skillset

·     Knows how to code and basic programming

·         Strong academic credentials; graduate of a top academic school

·         0-2 years of full-time work experience post college

·         Interested in data management, solar PV, distributed energy and
investing

·         Successful candidate will be based at TGC office in Westport, CT

·         Knowledge of financial modeling / finance not required – we will
train

Please send across resume to:

Nicholas Minekime

nminekime at truegreencapital.com