[hcs-d] Let Mercury Fund Join Your Team

Adam Chu adamchu at college.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 30 01:34:16 EST 2015

Hi Entrepreneurs,

I'm helping a seed-stage software and science focused venture capital firm,
and they would love to hear what you are working on.  We'd love for you to
come talk to us about your idea even if you're very early stage without a
team or haven't started yet, get some feedback, and see if you can convince
Mercury Fund to join you in your venture!  Who knows, maybe you'll also get
an investment out of it to help you get started.  Any questions, please
reach out to me and we can talk with the fund.
Mercury Fund: http://www.mercuryfund.com/.
Portfolio: http://www.mercuryfund.com/companies/current/

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Adam H. Chu | Harvard College Class of 2015
68 Lowell Mail Center, Harvard University | Cambridge, MA 02138