[hcs-d] Yelp Talk on February 3rd (PLEASE RSVP)

Tomas Reimers tomasreimers at college.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 28 17:45:42 EST 2015

Hi All,

Hope you all had an amazing break! HackHarvard is back! And we're starting
off the semester strong with a talk from Yelp. They'll be talking about
"How to Admit you Broke Yelp", which sounds amazing! (and you know they'll
have at least 4 star food :) ).

Facebook Event Here (please RSVP so there is enough food):
https://www.facebook.com/events/358924164292275/

They'll also be talking about life at Yelp and tech in industry more
generally.  I think it will be an amazing time and I hope to see you all
there :D

Best,
Tomas