[hcs-d] Comp The Harvard Advocate Tech Board

Yuqi Hou yuqi.hou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 15:42:05 EST 2015

COMP TECH FOR THE HARVARD ADVOCATE

Harvard’s Undergraduate Literary and Arts Magazine

Seeking hackers, web designers, and data lovers of all stripes for the
nation’s oldest collegiate literary magazine. Minimal experience required
(CS50 or higher).

Introductory Comp Meetings

Thursday January 29th at 8pm

+

Monday February 2nd at 8pm

21 South Street

The Advocate From Space
<http://www.theharvardadvocate.com/sites/default/files/advocate_21_s_st1.jpg>

Refreshments will be served.

*****

The Harvard Advocate, founded in 1866, is the oldest continuously published
collegiate literary magazine in the country. We count T.S. Eliot, Conrad
Aiken, and Norman Mailer among our members (they would have all been
members of tech had it existed at the time) and e.e. cummings, Ralph
Ellison, Jack Keroauc, and Tom Wolfe as contributors to our pages. A
quarterly magazine, our mission is to publish the best art, fiction,
poetry, and prose that Harvard undergraduates have to offer.

www.theharvardadvocate.com

*****

Please direct any questions about the tech comp to Jenny Gao (
jennygao at college.harvard.edu) or Brendan Bozorgmir (
bbozorgmir at college.harvard.edu).

For general questions about this meeting or the comp process, please direct
them to Kiara Barrow (kbarrow at college.harvard.edu) or Colton Valentine (
coltonvalentine at college.harvard.edu).

​

--