[hcs-d] Join Dropbox with a Tech Talk Next Tuesday!

Jarele Soyinka jsoyinka at college.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:29:00 EST 2015

[image: Inline image 2]

*Join us for a Tech Talk by Dropbox Engineer, Nipunn Koorapati *

*Tuesday, February 3, 5:00pm, Emerson 105*

*Dropbox: International Performance*

Come hear about several recent and future improvements to Dropbox's
international performance. Dropbox Engineer, Nipunn Koorapati, will talk
about the Dropbox server architecture as well as recent optimizations to
the client-server protocol for small and large files focused on our high
latency international users.

Food, t-shirts and free Dropbox space will be provided, so *if you're
planning on attending, do us a favor and RSVP here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/668358859942032/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming>
so
we can order enough food for everyone! *

If interested in software engineering positions (full-time or internship)
you can apply by dropping off your resume at our Tech Talk or through our
job postings on Crimson Careers.