[hcs-d] (URGENT) iLab App Opportunity

Edwin Whitman ewhitman at college.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 17 22:00:33 EST 2015

Dear Harvard Coding Community,

My name is Ned Whitman, and I am a senior in Lowell house concentrating in
the History of Science writing my thesis on the origins of visual
human-machine interaction and the history of the graphical user interface.

I am participating in the Winter Xcelerate program for my start-up
Sightlines that I will be launching with top-tier museums worldwide. *We
are currently looking for developers who can code with us this week for
demo day on Friday--inquire sightlinesapp at gmail.com
<sightlinesapp at gmail.com>*.

If you know anyone who might be interested please pass this flyer along!
It's also worth mentioning that any developer participating in this
incubation for Winter Xcelerate will have investment opportunities.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Very best,

Ned

[image: Inline image 1]