[hcs-d] [HCS] Future Tech Talks! We Need Your Feedback!

Joshua Kroll kroll at cs.princeton.edu
Thu Jan 1 20:38:36 EST 2015

Instead of having this discussion on the (large) hcs-announce list, I
think it would be productive to move it to the purpose-constructed
(and smaller) hcs-discuss list, so that people's semantic model of
what the lists are for better matches what they are actually used for,
and so you do not spend down your attention budget and just get people
to ignore your e-mails. That said, it's a productive discussion and
precisely the sort of discussion that should/could be had usefully in
a public forum such as a mailing list.