[hcs-d] [HCS] Future Tech Talks! We Need Your Feedback!

Jarele Soyinka jsoyinka at college.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 1 20:32:26 EST 2015

I can definitely understand the frustration! And it seems like a great area
of potential integration for the future. I'll be sure to rely on your
feedback during implementation!

Side note: For the poor souls who received my gifs in text form. Sleepy Cat
in Jar.gif: http://i.imgur.com/6W4Je51.gif & Sleepy Cat Snake.gif:
http://i.imgur.com/JRznZSu.gifv