[hcs-d] Startup opportunity (CTO/Tech lead)

Victoria Gu vgu at college.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 25 23:30:57 EDT 2014

Forwarding for a friend!
---------------------------------

###     TreasR     ###
We are a team of two Harvard grad students working on a smart, hyperlocal
marketplace for low-cost items.
Our mission is to disrupt bartering and giving websites like FreeCycle,
Craigslist or eBay classifieds by making it extremely simple to trade free
or low-cost items.
Our main USP will be both in the process (predictive analytics, use of
geodata) and in the user experience (beautiful, minimalistic UX design for
iOS/Android/WebApp).

What we are searching for a CTO or tech lead who is proficient in:
- Objective-C / CSS / JS skills for iPhone, android and WebApp development
- Basic machine learning / predictive analytics skills
- UI/UX design skills

Contact: Simon Mueller Simon_Mueller at hks15.harvard.edu

Time commitment: part-time over the summer (potentially rolling into
full-time role in the future)

--
Victoria Gu
vgu at college.harvard.edu