[hcs-d] Shadowrun Online: Meet the Team

Diaz, Rei G. rei_diaz at harvard.edu
Mon Aug 18 08:52:16 EDT 2014

The Shadowrun Online team will be at Comicazi in Davis Square (407 Highland Avenue, Somerville, MA) on Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

Meet with with Thomas Weilguny, lead designer, to discuss the challenges and opportunities of making the game--especially with regards to translating Shadowrun to digital. They will talk about the upcoming Shadowrun book and its events that take place in Boston.

For more information on the game, check out this interview:

http://io9.com/a-sneak-peek-at-the-cyberpunk-fantasy-world-of-shadowru-1597069341