[hcs-d] Shadowrun Online: Meet the Team

Diaz, Rei G. rei_diaz at harvard.edu
Thu Aug 14 12:43:36 EDT 2014

HCS,

I hear that one or two of you enjoy video games.  :-)  I was approached by the team at Shadowrun Online.  They'd like to do a meet and greet of fans in the Boston area.  We're thinking about doing this starting at 6 PM on Thursday, August 21.  Exactly what kind of event this will be, we don't yet know.

The Shadowrun books have stuff that happens in Boston, so there's definitely a local tie.  Their team plans to spend a couple of days in the area visiting sites referenced in the books.  I wanted to see if:

  1.  You'd be interested in hanging out with the Shadowrun team.
  2.  What you'd like to see/hear/know from them.

The game is available on Steam:

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/267750/

And there's more info on their website:

    http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/

Please let me know if you're interested, and maybe we can shape this into an event tailored to you!

Rei