[hcs-d] deleting files

Robert Nishihara robertnishihara at gmail.com
Sun May 27 15:28:39 EDT 2012

Thanks guys.

Jim, I didn't mean from a security perspective, I actually just meant from
the perspective of not accidentally deleting a lot of files. For instance,
if you use emacs, then you might want to run something like "rm *~", which
is pretty close to "rm *". Anyway, I ended up aliasing "clean" to "rm *~
*#", so I don't have to do those things manually.