[hcs-d] Stripe Hackathon: The Hacker in the Rye

Siddarth Chandrasekaran siddarth at stripe.com
Mon Jul 30 18:03:54 EDT 2012

Hey hcs-d,

In the Bay Area for the summer? Come to Stripe this weekend for a day
of hacking and self-realization with current and former HCS members
(Carl Jackson, Greg Brockman, Andy Brody, and me). Hack on a project,
meet other coders, hang out, or just work on eating the food.

This hackathon will be pretty informal. Stripe provides the space and
the food, and there will be plenty of Stripe engineers around for the
day. You provide the project, or start one with other coders who are
attending. Your goal for the day should be to walk away having built
something cool. Past hackathon projects have ranged from building a
simple PHP website to adding a new feature to Git to assembling a 3-D
printer.

Beginners welcome!

What: The Hacker in the Rye: a hackathon by Stripe.
When: Saturday, August 4th, 2012 from 1:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
Where: Stripe's office at 140 Second Street in San Francisco, 4th
Floor (http://g.co/maps/hhje6).

RSVPs via our Meetup event are appreciated but not at all required:
http://www.meetup.com/Stripe/events/75575682/. Hope to see you there!

Siddarth