[hcs-d] Thoughtbot Newsletter

Brandon Liu brandon.k.liu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 15:39:19 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Thoughtbot is apparently starting to release a newsletter on web
development that I thought a lot of you may be interested in. For those of
you who don't know Thoughtbot, they're a well-recognized Rails development
consultancy in Boston -- they're very active in the Boston Ruby/Rails
community!

Read more details below, or you can immediately sign up here:
http://tinyletter.com/thoughtbot

Hope you're all having a great summer!

Brandon