[hcs-d] Hack Nights: The Inside Story Behind the Founding of Facebook [9pm in Maxwell-Dworkin]

Brandon Liu bliu at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 27 00:20:03 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow night, we're also going to have a special visitor, Aaron Greenspan.
Aaron ran the entrepreneurship club at Harvard in 2003-2004, about when he
was working on a project called The Facebook as part of houseSYSTEM, a
student portal for Harvard undergraduates, months before Mark Zuckerberg
came out with his social networking website. He is now working on his
startup, FaceCash (http://facecash.com).

Aaron will share his stories on houseSYSTEM and the formative days of
Facebook, as well as his interactions with Zuckerberg. Come by to hear an
inside perspective on the early days of Facebook!

Best,
Brandon