[hcs-d] Hack Nights: Vaiad Demo [9pm in Maxwell-Dworkin]

Brandon Liu bliu at college.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 26 23:43:05 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that hack night is tomorrow in the CS Lounge in
Maxwell-Dworkin. They run 9pm-2am, so just drop in when you can! Pizza and
demos are at 10pm, and tomorrow, we're having Vaiad give a demo of their
product! Vaiad is a b2b advertising startup founded by two HBS students --
find more details below.

We're expecting to have a few new people show up tomorrow, so come by to
meet some new faces!

Best,
Brandon

---

Vaiad is a turnkey solution for directly sold online ads. Currently, direct
ad sales require a lot of back and forth by email or phone, which takes days
or even weeks for each deal.  Vaiad boils this process down to a few clicks
with better results through its automated self-serve platform that websites
can use to sell ad space directly to advertisers.

www.vaiad.com