[hcs-d] Hack Night: Demo of m.box.net [Tuesday night 9pm @ MD]

Brandon Liu bliu at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 20 00:03:09 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that we're having our third hack night of the
semester on Tuesday night in MD, starting at 9pm as usual, and with free
snacks, pizza, and soda! The pizza usually gets in a little after 10pm, and
we'll start demos and presentations then!

This time, Tommy MacWilliam will be demoing the new m.box.net website that
he worked on this summer!

Please let me know if you're interested in giving any sort of presentation
or demo at hack nights -- we'd love to have you!

See you there,
Brandon