[hcs-d] Looking for Senior Mobile Engineer for newly, well-funded Harvard startup

Kane Hsieh kane.hsieh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:29:20 EDT 2011

For those of you that hack on iOS or Android, this seems like a fun
opportunitiy!

--

*Who we are:*

We’re Snapette, a top iPhone app for shopping. We’re currently featured as
“What’s Hot” on the App Store homepage in over 98 countries and have also
been featured in Tech Crunch, WSJ, Forbes, AllThingsD, Next Web, Business
Insider, Fox News, etc.

We’re currently a team of 3 and looking to bring on strong technical and
design talent. We are well-funded and backed by prominent investors
including Dave McClure & 500 Startups.

Below is a 4 min pitch overview of Snapette:
http://www.livestream.com/500startups/video?clipId=flv_61eca26d-5926-4a82-9c38-8a52ad64fb94

*Who we’re looking for:*

We’re looking for a talented developer, particularly with strong knowledge
of iOS backend software engineering. We are looking for a true thought
partner who wants to build the next big thing. We are NOT looking for an
independent contractor or someone to “just write code.”

Requirements:
•  Strong expertise in PHP
•  Skilled with C/Objective-C
•  Hungry, smart, driven to win

Additional success factors:
•  Knowledge of other scripting languages such as Ruby (on Rails), Python, a
plus
•  Day-to-day front end web programming languages HTML, Javascript, CSS
•  Domain experience/interest in social or commerce
•  Good aesthetic and UI design sense

Interested? We’d love to meet you this week! Drop us a line at
team at snapette.com