[hcs-d] Hack Nights Return! [Tuesday, 9pm @ Maxwell-Dworkin!]

Brandon Liu bliu at college.harvard.edu
Sun Sep 4 23:21:33 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

HackHarvard is pleased to announce that after numerous successful hack
nights last semester, we'll be continuing our weekly tradition of free
pizza, free snacks, demos and discussions, startup visits, and lots of
hacking! We've got lots of exciting new things in store this semester!

Our first hack night will be this Tuesday, September 6, 9pm-2am (drop in
whenever!) in the CS Lounge and Maxwell-Dworkin Lobby! There will be free
food and free snacks, courtesy of General Catalyst Partners. Come by, share
what you've been up to this summer, and find out what everyone else has been
up to!

Best,
Brandon