[hcs-d] Google+

Weina Scott wnscott11 at college.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 29 13:12:20 EDT 2011

But why are they doing encyclopedias? and now social networking to
compete with Facebook? O and the free phone calls? They want to
dominate the entire world wide web that's why. Google wants to be
number 1 at EVERYTHING.

So unfortunate for the entrepreneur.

I mean it is perfectly understandable since they are business, and
they are trying to remain hip or whatever. But it is upsetting to me.

Weina