[hcs-d] Google+

Weina Scott wnscott11 at college.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 29 12:38:57 EDT 2011

Well I was exaggerating there. I just don't' get why Google is bent on
competing in EVERY area possible. They are making it so hard for
entrepreneurs to compete. I mean Wikipedia has the whole people
encyclopedia thing down. But no! Google was not pleased and released
Knol. For what reason? No idea why since NO ONE uses it. I can go on
and on.

just saying,
Weina