[hcs-d] Operation Match - Datamatch's granddaddy?

James Cuff james_cuff at harvard.edu
Mon Jun 27 23:51:29 EDT 2011

/me takes note to self not to be a wise arse with the hcs crowd :-)

I fail every time! - A library of congress riposte *and* a rapid
questioning my english oxbridge upbringing in two succinct posts...

/me steps away from the keyboard rather quickly - phew! :-)

hehehe.

Seriously though - three cheers to HCS DataMatch!  You boys should
call/write Nick Paumgarten @ the New Yorker [1] and let him know that
"Looking for Someone" is still very much alive and well on the campus!

Could make for a great follow on story!

j.

[1] http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/07/04/110704fa_fact_paumgarten

--
dr. james cuff, director of research computing & chief technology architect
harvard university | faculty of arts and sciences | division of science