[hcs-d] PHP/Internet Advertising

Melchior, Douglas dmelchior at mba2011.hbs.edu
Wed Jun 8 16:17:18 EDT 2011

[cid:C6AF2B68-2364-414D-96C8-826BDE85112C at public2.org]
Omar Restom and I are working on Vaiad, a self-serve internet advertising tool that websites can use to sell ad space directly to advertisers.  We've done a decent amount of backend development work in PHP, and are starting on the front-end, also in PHP.  We're looking for another person who will be responsible for future development of the product, which will be launched late this summer.

If you are interested, and have substantial experience developing back-end code, PHP experience, and have time to dedicate to the project, please contact me-  Douglas Melchior - dmelchior at mba2011.hbs.edu<mailto:dmelchior at mba2011.hbs.edu>

Douglas

DOUGLAS MELCHIOR | HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL | SF 415 625 3869 | NYC 212 372 0800 | LINKEDIN><http://www.linkedin.com/in/melchiorda> | @MELCHIORDA><http://www.twitter.com/melchiorda>