[hcs-d] Summer 2012 hackNY Fellows Program: Applications Open!

chris chris at hackNY.org
Wed Dec 7 21:00:23 EST 2011

Brandon, thanks so much for your support!

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or help in any way.

Chris Wiggins

Associate Professor
Department of Applied Physics
and Applied Mathematics;