[hcs-d] TechStars @ Hack Night!

Brandon Liu brandon.k.liu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 21:11:07 EDT 2011

Hey HCS!

I'm excited to announce that TechStars will be hanging out with us at hack
night this week! TechStars is one of the leading tech incubators in the
country, with nearly 70% of graduating companies raising outside funding or
becoming profitable on their own. We're excited to have their energy for
tech entrepreneurship! See more here: http://www.techstars.org/boston/

Last week, we also had visits by Andrew McCollum, who worked with Zuckerberg
in the very beginning on Facebook, and also the CEO of the #1 online
Spanish-English dictionary. We're having a lot of interesting people from
all over the community join us!

Also, look out for DropBox coming by next week! And just to clarify, the
hack night will be on *Tuesday night*, 9pm-2am in Maxwell-Dworkin.

Best,
Brandon