[hcs-d] Hack Nights on TUESDAY night!

Brandon Liu bliu at college.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 12 00:40:17 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that our Hack Nights have moved from Wednesday nights
to *Tuesday
nights*. Come hang out with us on Tuesday night 9pm-2am in Maxwell-Dworkin!
As usual, there will be plenty of food, snacks, hacking, and great
conversations. Here's a wonderful testimonial by someone who attended last
week:

"I have to say that HackHarvard was incredible. The people were genuinely
friendly, the ideas were fresh, and there was food! HackHarvard seems to
represent the Harvard I always thought I would find, but seems not to exist:
bright young minds working on exciting problems together at their own
initiative, bouncing ideas off each other just for the sheer joy of
thinking. God, I wish this kind of community existed in music, theater,
film, comedy, politics, art... any of the other fields here."

Hope to see you guys there!

Best,
Brandon