[hcs-d] No more postering at 7am!

Michael Wong mbwong at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 11 15:11:54 EDT 2011

We're launching to all of Harvard today! I hope you guys sign up. :D

[image: eventpleaselogo-final.png]

*Presenting Eventplease.com*
A better events calendar for Harvard.

*Made by Harvard students*
*Sponsored by the Harvard Undergraduate Council*

Students can now easily browse Harvard events with
Eventplease<http://eventplease.com/>

*Students can now:*

   - Browse all events for Harvard students
   - Track events you like, hide those you don't
   - Sync events with your Gcal or iCal
   - Get recommendations for events you might like
   - Never miss a thing!

*But wait - Facebook Events already exists!*
Eventplease is great because it is *open to the entire community*, not just
your own social network. It's the first website where anyone can see
everything that's going on at Harvard, all in one place!

Start tracking events at
eventplease.com

*GIVE US FEEDBACK!*
We would love to hear your thoughts, ideas, and feedback so we can make this
website useful for everyone. Please send comments to
harvardeventplease at googlegroups.com.