[hcs-d] recommend a host for website?

Max Wang thechaoseternal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 01:18:09 EDT 2011

The webmaster for a website that I administrate has had very bad experiences
with NearlyFreeSpeech.  Their service is purportedly awful and trying to
scale your website significantly in terms of visitors or userbase while
using NFS will get expensive.

I've heard good things about DreamHost.  You don't get total control like
you do with linode, but you do get some decent bells and whistles; the
hosting is also pretty consistent from what I've told (which apparently is
something that NFS hosting is not).