[hcs-d] recommend a host for website?

Melchior, Douglas dmelchior at mba2011.hbs.edu
Mon Apr 4 00:49:28 EDT 2011

I see my sentiments are shared re: Go Daddy.  As a cardinal rule, never purchase a mission-critical service from a vendor who won't live or die depending on the quality of service they provide (i.e. from a company that doesn't view the service as critical to their business).  Go Daddy is a registrant, not a web host.

DAM

DOUGLAS MELCHIOR | HBS | 212 372 0800 | LINKEDIN><http://www.linkedin.com/in/melchiorda> | @MELCHIORDA><http://www.twitter.com/melchiorda>