[hcs-d] recommend a host for website?

Melchior, Douglas dmelchior at mba2011.hbs.edu
Mon Apr 4 00:40:56 EDT 2011

I asked about this last week.  Ideally, I'd like to see an industry report w/  Net Promoter Score (NPS) ratings of the host's service.

But some responses I got back were:

@startuptribe @melchiorda Depending on what you need. nearlyfreespeech.net<http://nearlyfreespeech.net> for simple, cheap, $3-5/mo, linode.com<http://linode.com> for full control, $20/mo

Also, I've heard Bluehost and inMotion are good.  Wouldn't recommend GoDaddy as their interface is really confusing (everything's buried in an ad).

Douglas

DOUGLAS MELCHIOR | HBS | 212 372 0800 | LINKEDIN><http://www.linkedin.com/in/melchiorda> | @MELCHIORDA><http://www.twitter.com/melchiorda>