[hcs-d] Funny phishing attempt!

Winston Yan winstonxyan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:43:09 EDT 2010

a bit of googling (and translating) finds this: http://www.altenessen.info/component/option,com_easybook/Itemid,17/

"I'm actually born in Oldenburg (1941), from 1955 to 1962 in the mining / mine Emil-Emscher gearbeited, I lived in the Villa-Winkhaus in old food with lots of boys their own age from the north and sueden.Ich I emigrated to Aus-
alien in 1963 and am still hier.Hab 'here geheirated and have 4 children
3 girls, 1 Junge.Bin now a retiree with too much time. Maybe someone else knows me by
at that time, I was a hell of Skat players
Please send me an email.
erich at aapt.net.au
Otherwise, I wish you, All the best, or "luck-up" hope that
the Hanging not collapse and the rats
Your sandwiches satisfied
leaves. Your former friend, Heiko Meyer."

According to this, he has too much free time.