[hcs-d] Data science discussion tonight

John Mussman jmussman at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 14 00:39:41 EDT 2010

Sorry for the short notice—Dynamo's journal club meeting tonight will
discuss an article in data science. Drop by the Levesque room to the
right-rear of Quincy's dining hall between about 6p and 8p as the impulse
strikes you.

Find the article on our website:
http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~dynamoweb/journal.html<http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/%7Edynamoweb/journal.html>

John