[hcs-d] Fwd: [Cs-undergrads] HC3 Selection Contest Announcement

Jeremy Hoon jeremy.d.hoon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:49:47 EDT 2010

There is no point in not doing this. For just about everyone this will
only take a Saturday morning and a Sunday afternoon out your life, but
you will get so much out of it. I am a terrible contest programmer and
still have a ton of fun with the selection and first round of the ICPC.

-jhoon

Begin forwarded message: