[hcs-d] Kicking off HCS 2010: Info Session at 3PM

Jim Danz danz at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 3 14:32:55 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

For those of you new to the HCS community, welcome and thank you for
expressing interest.  To familiar faces, welcome back.

Tomorrow, Sat. 9/4 at 3PM, HCS is holding its introductory info session in
SOCH 320 [the SOCH is in the quad; it's the tall building that dispensed
root beer from its center at the activities fair].

At this event, we will be  introducing what HCS is, what we do, how you can
get involved, and why you should get involved.  In particular, we will be
discussing a new "Boot Camp" program that we're piloting to help people get
up to speed and start working on exciting stuff quickly, by focusing on
mentorship and direct support.

We're really excited to see all of you tomorrow.  I hope that you can make
it.

Thanks,
Jim
VP Communications