[hcs-d] Gmail Priority Inbox

Alex Leigh leigh at hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 3 01:56:18 EDT 2010

Doesn't seem to work, that setting seems to affect whether Inbox or
Priority Inbox is shown first on the left navigation pane, but it
seems regardless of the setting, first signing into Gmail takes you to
priority inbox. There's also another weird bug where if you choose
"Unread" as one of the areas in the Priority Inbox, sometimes it would
display your starred messages instead of your unread messages in the
area that should be for unread messages.

Is Grant still on this list? Somebody should go tell him to fix it.

Alex