[hcs-d] Berkman Center Open House - Tuesday (9/7) 6PM at Harvard Law School

Amar Ashar ashar at cyber.law.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 2 13:11:50 EDT 2010

Hi HCS-ers-

The Berkman Center for Internet & Society is holding its annual open
house next Tuesday evening on the campus of HLS and I thought some of
you might be interested in joining us. You can come learn more about our
activities, research, and ways to get involved. Berkman has had a close
relationship with CRCS at SEAS this past year, which will continue
through this academic year, and is just one part of of work that could
appeal to some of you.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Amar Ashar
Berkman Center for Internet & Society
Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu

= = =

*BERKMAN CENTER FOR INTERNET & SOCIETY - OPEN HOUSE*
*Tuesday, September 7, 6:00 pm*
Ropes Gray Room, Pound Hall, Harvard Law School Campus (Map:
http://bit.ly/poundmap)
Free and Open to the Public
Tell us if you're coming on Facebook
(http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=140755442627336) or Twitter
(http://tweetvite.com/event/berkmanopenhouse)

Come to the Berkman Center for Internet & Society's Open House to meet
our faculty, fellows, and staff, and to learn about the many ways you
can get involved in our dynamic, exciting environment.

As a University-wide research center at Harvard University, our
interdisciplinary efforts in the exploration of cyberspace address a
diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. If you're interested in
the Internet's impact on society and are looking to engage a community
of world-class fellows and faculty through events, conversations,
research, and more please join us to hear more about our upcoming
academic year!

Paid part-time research positions will be available in the fall, and you
can visit http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/getinvolved/internships to see
currently available positions.

*People from all disciplines, universities, and backgrounds* are
encouraged to attend the Open House to familiarize yourself with the
Berkman Center and explore opportunities to join us in our research.  We
look forward to seeing you there!

*Free food and drinks! For more information, please visit:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/2010/09/openhouse*