[hcs-d] speed of Drupal site hosted on HCS

Jesse Cohen jesse.cohen at post.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 1 23:51:31 EDT 2010

we asked FAS IT to host and they gave us a VPS, its pretty decent now (for
the first month it crashed randomly until they realized they were running a
out of date kernel, once that was updated its been fine ever since).

if you do ask fas it, the first thing they will do is try to convince you to
use iSites for your house website, if you persist a little bit though they
usually agree to give you what you are asking for.

jesse