[hcs-d] speed of Drupal site hosted on HCS

David J. Garcia dgarcia at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 1 23:18:39 EDT 2010

Hey!

I was wondering if someone could help me with a Drupal site that I am
finishing. I am working on Winthrop House's new website and I have been
using a Drupal configuration. I checked for errors, did all the updates,
deleted unnecessary modules and it is still running really slow. A while
ago, it was running at normal speed, but I can't pinpoint when exactly it
started being slow. Anybody have any ideas as to why it could be so slow?
Does anyone know if this happens with any other Drupal site hosted by HCS?

All help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Many Many Thanks,
Dave

--
David J Garcia