[hcs-d] Elevator Pitch Event this Sunday

David Kosslyn dkosslyn at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 10 15:45:50 EST 2010

Hey HCS,

You're all creative people. Many of you are working on awesome projects.
Come pitch them at this event!

Though I'm often skeptical of the value of many business "networking"
events, this pitch competition is consistently one of my favorite events of
the year. It's a chance to see passionate, excited and articulate Harvard
students share some cool ideas. I highly recommend going, and hope see some
of you there.