[hcs-d] Recommend a hard drive?

Alan Davies-Gavin adavies01 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:47:22 EST 2010

There are free NTFS system plugins for Mac as well, NTFS-3G works
transparently.  There is also MacDrive which gives Windows the ability to
read/write HFS+ Mac formatted drives.  There are a few ways to approach
this.  Also, if the computers (Mac and PC) are on the same network why copy
it twice, just use a network connection and copy the file over the network,
then you avoid the whole middle drive issue.