[hcs-d] Simple/Cheap web host

Greg Brockman gdb at MIT.EDU
Sat May 29 13:15:02 EDT 2010

I'm a fan of Dreamhost.  With the appropriate promo code, you can get
a year for fairly cheap.  Although, it looks like they've bumped their
monthly prices from 5.95 (when I first started using them two years
ago or so) to 8.95.  Hostmonster is not quite as shiny, but they look
like they're still 5.95.

These sites provide a lot more power than your friend strictly needs.
However, I don't know of any places off the top of my head that would
be better...

Greg