[hcs-d] [Open] Media showcase room / video editing facilities?

Charles T. James ctjames at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 24 02:38:18 EDT 2010

Also, one of the best kept secrets at Harvard is the CGIS Computer Lab. The
computers there are ridiculously powerful. Like quad core macs with 16GBs of
Memory and a 30inch HD screen. They're loaded with a bunch of applications
like Final Cut, iMovie, Adobe CS4, Stata and a ton of other programs. Only
downside is that if you don't have building access, you can't go there past
9 on weeknights and weekends.

Charles