[hcs-d] Connecting a Wii to Harvard Wireless Internet

David Fulton-Howard difultonhoward at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:18:01 EDT 2010

Let's be realistic.  It's not security, it's bandwidth.  Certainly, Wii is
blocked due to saturating the wireless; iTunes Music Sharing at least used
to be.  I'm not sure if any of you were around for the slow wireless issues
in 06-07, but they blocked pretty much anything that sent out a lot of
traffic and wasn't explicitly educational after that.

David Fulton-Howard
Harvard College 2010, Pforzheimer House
410-456-3253