[hcs-d] Fwd: FAS Network Upgrade

David Fulton-Howard difultonhoward at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:03:34 EDT 2010

I've become convinced this is not the reason for conflicts.  I saw one case
where someone had an IP address conflict with another MAC address that was
registered to them.  They certainly had not set a static IP.  I've also
never seen this problem occur on wired, only on wireless.  I think this is
an Autoreg bug that hopefully they'll fix.

David Fulton-Howard
Harvard College 2010, Pforzheimer House
410-456-3253