[hcs-d] Thoughts on iSites?

Alex Leigh leigh at hcs.harvard.edu
Sun May 9 23:56:52 EDT 2010

On a related topic: you may be aware of this already, but the team
behind iSites is introducing a service that hosts and maintains house
websites using the iSites platform. They've been seeking interest from
houses who would like to switch from their self-designed and
self-hosted websites to a complete iSites-based solution, and I know
of at least one house who will likely make the switch.

Alex