[hcs-d] Thoughts on iSites?

David Kosslyn dkosslyn at fas.harvard.edu
Sun May 9 17:17:12 EDT 2010

Greetings fellow computery people,

For those of you who may not know, the iCommons group here at Harvard runs iSites, the course website platform. There is a committee reviewing the work the iCommons group has done, is doing, and will be doing for the next 5 years. Through a strange quirk of fate, I am going before the committee on Tuesday as the only representative from the College, to talk about how Harvard College students use the platform, and what we think of it. I have a strong opinion on this, but it's only my opinion. Given I'm supposed to represent the College, not just my own views, I was hoping I could get your thoughts on iSites and where it should be going.

If you're willing, please email me any thoughts, or fill out this survey: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHhRWFFINnN4SkRVNzNuWF9oSk5SSWc6MQ. If you're passionate about this topic, please feel free to send the survey around your house list.

Thanks for the help, and looking forward to hearing and sharing what you think.

Best,

David